Cybercriminals persistently target organizations employing various attack vectors like spam, phishing, Spear Phishing, Ransomware and APT and other malicious attacks. Hence, it is essential to run regular email security vulnerability tests to identify weaknesses and guarantee on a regular basis that everything is safe. Without inspecting the open assets on your email service, and detecting vulnerabilities – you keep doors open for cybercriminals to easily infiltrate into your system.
Organisations need to manage methodical testing of their email security for the following key reasons:
● To detect the weakness on email server.
● To guarantee tests have been executed and are successful.
● To test all products and reconfigure the protection options.
● To discover new gaps in existing technologies and help for patches and updates to fix existing vulnerabilities.
The Key Questions Regarding The Problem
● Does your existing email security products are capable of protecting your organisations against new-generation attack vectors?
● How would you test your existing email security technologies to see if they REALLY work?
● How do you patch your vulnerabilities on your existing technology once you discovered them?
THE SOLUTION: EMAIL THREAT SIMULATION
Email Threat Simulator (ETS) can test new generation APT products (Fireeye, Deep Security, etc.) and the anomaly detection systems (SIEM) along with traditional protection mechanisms (Antispam, Antivirus, Content Filter, etc.) and configure the protection options you observe by learning new generation phishing attacks. ETS regularly tests your technological investments (such as firewalls, anti-spam and anti-virus), using simulation logic to mimic the attack vectors targeting organisations through your email services. The results allow you to discover weaknesses in your technology in a safe environment and take the necessary action proactively before you’re attacked.
Download Use Case
Schedule your 30-minute demo now
You'll learn how to:
Automate behaviour-based security awareness training for employees to identify and report threats: phishing, vishing, smishing, quishing, MFA phishing, callback phishing!
Automate phishing analysis by 187x and remove threats from inboxes 48x faster.
Use our AI-driven human-centric platform with Autopilot and Self-driving features to efficiently manage human cyber risks.